- Are subscriptions to Peoplecare only available to organisations?
Yes. Subscription to Peoplecare is only available to Christian Churches, Schools and Business/Humanitarian Organisations. These Organisations, in turn, make assessments and programs FREELY available to the congregations and communities they serve.
 - Can we cancel our subscription at any time?
An Organisation can cancel their subscription at anytime, which then takes effect at the following billing cycle (annually). Organisations are still eligible to access, share and utilise all assessments and discipleship programs until the end of the subscription cycle.
 - Can teachings be published online?
International copyright laws prevent Peoplecare discipleship programs (including digital, print, audio or video materials) from being published on the internet in any form (including as part of church services broadcast online).
 - Why is the "Standard Team" subscription plans the most popular?
The cost for a Clinical Psychologist to provide 1x Professional Development Training is about the same cost of an annual subscription, making the 'Standard' plan incredibly good value.
 - Can video teachings or programs be broadcast to large audiences?
Yes. Organisations can broadcast teachings as seminars, devotionals or workshops to their congregations and community members.
 - Can Peoplecare be used to minister to business or organisation staff?
Yes. In addition to congregations and communities, Peoplecare is a popular discipleship tool that helps enrich the lives of Christian Businesses, Schools, Church Ministry and Humanitarian Organisation staff.
 - Can we upgrade our subscription level?
Yes. You can upgrade your subscription level at anytime, giving you access to all additional benefits. Prior payments are credited against your upgrade.
 - Can we request program development for specific themes?
Yes. We seek feedback from users on the most prevalent issues and pressing needs to then research, develop and produce new empowerment initiatives.
Not a decision-maker in your organisation?
Organisational decision makers are able to subscribe, create accounts and manage individual team members. Not in charge?